Welcome

Have you ever wanted to get a new wargaming miniature but didn't have the money to pay for it? Do you know about miniature wargaming but aren't willing to break the bank to play? Or have you been wanting to try a new army build or race with minimal impact on your wallet? If so, then you've come to the right place!
Here at 40,000 Pirates you can find printable proxies, scatter dice, blast and flamer templates for use in one of the most popular tabletop wargames - absolutely free!

Monday, October 5, 2015

Change o' Coffers!

Ahoy thar!

It has come to me attention that me treasure chests me rotting and I be losing loot! It be time to get meself some new coffers methinks!


(Translation: For some reason my computer will no longer upload files to FileFactory, so I cannot replace the templates once they go offline every three months or so. Therefore, I've decided to switch to Google Drive. As far as I know, all the links should stay up for the foreseeable future. Should you find a link stops working, please let me know at 40kpirate@gmail.com).


Thar ye go - all ship-shape once more!



Aargh!

40k Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment